- If at all possible, work from home or arrange an alternative work location.
- LIRR trains will be crowded, so avoid travelling between the hours of 9 and 5 on weekdays.
- All vehicles must have a minimum of 4 people each with an average annual income of $150,000, or alternately, 2 people both with an average annual income exceeding $1 million in order to be allowed access into Manhattan.
- Roads, bridges and tunnels will be heavily congested. When at all possible, utilize helicopters, yachts or parasails to reach your destination.
- If you must use your BMW SL-E 2006 All-Terrain Torpedo Car to burrow through the sediment dividing Westchester from Manhattan, please remember that you may only do so between the hours of 11 and 3.
Monday, December 19, 2005
MTA Strike Contingency Plan
From the Metropolitan Transit Authority website:
Posted by Khmer Rouge at 12:19 PM